Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

EURUSD

With the ongoing saga developing in Ukraine, it is interesting to watch this EURUSD price action coming into a cyclic high, before my 80day Cycle low is due at month end (see yesterday's phasing report). The momentum study here obviously needs to rest at some point, and it is this downward storyboard that I have been interested in since Friday. I have overlaid the 20,50,100 & 200day SMAs, for a sense of purpose, and if price is to reach the FLD trough in the 1.3500 zone, it would need to clear all of these SMAs and the 160day FLD too. The point being, there is stiff support in that 1.3600-1.3650 zone, but clear that and the 200day SMA at 1.3400 must be the initial target. Given that this is below the annual pivot at 1.3471, I'd expect any impulsive move to be a little more dynamic than of late. We shall see, but no room up here for me to think long but that 1.3600-1.3650 area will be key in assessing any progress in either direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment