Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 8 November 2012

EURUSD: 4.50pm

Oh, it has been a slow day. But therein lies some of the answer as I have been working on this being a turning zone and so far it seems to be so. If we zoom out on the My-Wave, there is a clear 5 waves down with that familiar Elliot Wave formation about it. We have also got positive divergences on the MACD which usually accompany 5th waves. Zooming in again, and My-Wave has yet to turn up but is obviously under a lot of pressure here. Part of the push and shove I think was caused by dropping under the 1.2742 level, being the 38.2% retracement of 1.2041 to 1.3171, and bringing the 127% extension at 1.2672 into play - a sort of, shall we or shan't we.... Anyhow, we seem to rolling along the bottom of some formation but may just be a trend line, but could still be a ledge to further downside. I am however, looking at the D1/D2 intersection at 1.2815 ish as the decision point, which is where T4 sits (see the My-Wave charts). A clean slice through here would bring D3 into play which sits at the 85.4% fib fan line of this whole move down (green dashed line) from 1.3138. On this final chart, I have marked up an 'abc' for this whole move from 1.3171. I can not see a clear 'third wave' in there at all, and have to run with this either being a 4th wave in the move up from 1.2041 or a 'B' wave. Some clarity will hopefully come from this next move up, but clearing D7 will have to come first!

No comments:

Post a Comment