Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 8 November 2012

EURUSD 10.10am

Price pushed down from D1 - I am looking to add to my longs as I count this as a 5th wave down and a potential expanding diagonal or contracting; a small ending diagonal here would be peachy, especially with T1 still above T2 and positive divergence on the 60min & 240min MACDs. This is the Weekly My-Wave and we are nearing the bottom of the regression channel from the 1.3138 top; a good place to be hunting for longs me thinks. In addition, according to my cycles analysis, we are nearing a potential 40day and 80 day bottom on the 13th November. Nothing is ever guaranteed but probabilities for a reversal are adding up in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment