Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Only just got the broadband connection sorted after months of problems. I just could not get this blog going without the internet firing on all cyclinders. Anyhow, I am there now. I have just built and uploaded the latest Weight Managment diary for 14th October 2012. I am down to 13st 6lb from 14st 4lb since the beginning of September, so perhaps worth having a look at that. In intend to add my favourite recipes for those eveing meals, all calorie counted out, in due course, as a separate section. So, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment