Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Photograph: Moon setting over West Malvern

Just found out that I can not upload my photographs enmasse here through the documents file. So, I'll just have to post them individually for now. Enjoy the Setting Moon over West Malvern

2 comments:

  1. I have not used blogspot for ages and so am not sure about its photo posting requirements. In Wordpress I can simply enter a weblink to post pics/charts so won't take up memory space. Perhaps you can use http://tinypic.com/ to post your photos? With this you only need either a file from your PC or a screenshot web link to post the photo. Very handy and no need to save as a word file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really useful that Alex. I will have a look at tiny pic tomorrow. I had started looking at Picasso in Google but having problems with that.

    ReplyDelete