Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

#dax $dax

I am going to be out of the office till this evening now and the market are still deciding what to do, me thinks - isn't it always!

The 4hr chart shows the monthly trend turning down and price below the 2month trend line now. I would still expect to see a push up into these, and the 4hr stochs are looking oversold.



The 60minute chart shows the 1-3 week trends with price is doing little with the upturned stochs for now. As suggested yesterday and this morning, a retest of that low at the 123.6 extension or a thrust lower to 162% is not out of the question.

The daily trend is currently bullish, but price is still under the daily open and the daily 50% retracement line, giving me no conviction to buy at the moment. I am looking for the 5 min stochs to go oversold with price above the daily trend band, and either above the daily open or close enough to make a concerted effort to rise. More hand sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment