Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Monday 29 September 2014

#dax $dax

Volume picking up here into 9420 on the 12 pip range bar study - nothing broken to the downside as far as I can see, although momentum looks corrective for now. That is my VWAP band on this chart and nothing positive about that this evening. 60 pips up from the lows of the day and happy to cover longs here and go in flat overnight. Re-look at everything in morning. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment