Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

#dax $dax

Very slow afternoon yesterday and I have to assume the Scottish vote is playing on the market as it assimilates the vote swings. Generally, slow markets are 'b' waves in my experience and really slow action can be 'b' waves inside 'b' waves. As such, I suspect we may see some more upside before this one hour overbought condition unwinds to test the previous 'b' high at 9746. I have nudged slightly long into 9650 but only just, as my 15minute cycle is oversold this morning (not shown). Looking for tests at resistance lines 9684, 9706 & 9729 to see what transpires.

 
The REFM forecasts low readings today, with a pump up in the next couple of days. This would fit with more grind first thing today before matters start warming up - well I hope so!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment