Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 28 August 2014

#Dax $Dax Dax

Bit of a slow turn overnight, but a useful rejection of the resistance levels discussed yesterday. My hourly stochs are looking heavy here, so out of shorts and waiting for the upside response to decide whether to short again or not. The hourly bollys are trending downhill and with the price under the daily open of 9561 and the trend band (red & white) looking to turn, no reason to look for longs for now, although it could be bouncy with the 1hr to 8hr (not shown) Ichimoku clouds all bullish. My eyes are on that orange hourly 200sma at 9300 or wherever it gets to by the time price reaches down to it, as my initial short target overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment