Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 26 June 2014

#Eurusd $eurusd #Trading

Following on from last night then, price has initially rejected the upper gold trend line and the 'rsi' of the 24pip range bar study is now nestling on its own trend line. I have left in the blue dotted lines in the main chart for reference - these are the annual pivots P to R1, divided into 8 equal parts. 1.3560 is the 7th line in the sand down from R1 at 1.4198, with the 6th at 1.3652 rejected yesterday (so far!). My shorts are looking happy enough at the moment and I am rolling my cover down behind the lower highs. Initial target will be that 1.3560 octave and if that goes, I'll try and catch a Kiss Goodbye from underneath in due course. However, a bounce from there may be a good long to take too. Catch up later...

No comments:

Post a Comment