Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Tuesday 17 June 2014

#Eurusd $eurusd #Trading

Price action is very awkward but thankfully going my way for now. Do refer to the EW count in the link on the right of the page and the past few posts, to recollect the plan. I am selling into a low, to then reverse long, that should produce an excellent reward when it comes. Here is another picture of why 1.3440 zone is key- cluster of weekly, daily, 8hr & 2hr bollys all likely to be at the same place at the same time. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment