Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 8 May 2014

#EURUSD

With price back in the daily Bollys, I am banking all longs from yesterday and chancing shorts naked. Given I banked a 1/3rd of my shorts last night, I am only 50% allocated at present, so will add higher up, if prices push on. As a reminder, I am looking for a turn down into the 80day low, which I also think will coincide with a 40 week low - I'll write a detailed brief at the weekend, but for now am wary of being long and less so over shorting into any rise, albeit staggered!

No comments:

Post a Comment