Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Wednesday 21 May 2014

#EURUSD $EURUSD #Trading #elliottwave


 
Looks like my count from yesterday turned out well and my covering shorts are set below the 1.3647 low, so I hope they are safe now. I have added a possible 'abc' route up to follow, but generally looking for a break above 1.3743 and then towards 1.3834; these being the Harmonics of the Annual Pivots.



As far as the FLD sequence is concerned, the 25day FLD (orange) is the target zone to look out for. A breach to the upside in due course will put the bears in their place, but they make take some hibernating! Anyhow, the blue arrows mark out the initial resistance targets, depending on the pace of any rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment