Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Friday 28 February 2014

EURUSD

So much for my day of rest! I am going to be nibbling in shorts every 25 pips or so: the FLD chart has a very clear 40 day trough below, and although we have just had a combined 20/40day FLD bounce that went according to plan like a dream, I am now looking for the next move. See how price is moving into the daily bollys again at the 1.3818 square root progression calc - these bollys have been tweaked a bit to make them harder to reach (not SD of close!) - so I reckon the 40day trough is going to either cause a diagonal to build above or a drop. Either way, I am selling relative highs from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment