Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Friday 14 February 2014

EURUSD

If my Hurst Cyclic Phasing continues to hold this 80day cycle together, the 80 day low is due at the end of February. That low Wednesday, could have been the 7th 10day low, but it would be very early and I'll work on the basis, it is not. As such, I am looking for that low to come in next week, but the rise out of that, then likely to be a 'b' wave, providing room for the final drop into the 80day low to unfold. These ends of cycles are a little fraught with emotion, not least of all, mine, with the possibility that the cycle is already over and it is my bones being picked clean. I do not think it is over and the next drop should be part of a final move down, and as such, there should be a persistent impulsive move to prove it. For sure, if all goes well, catching the thrust out of that low in early March should be very rewarding indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment