Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Friday 24 January 2014

EURUSD

I have edged ahead net long for now. The momentum study has almost cycled on a hourly basis and that 1.3672 square root progression step has held firm, well above the daily pivot and just under yesterday's highs. With that spike down held up, I have to assume that some shorts got banked there on the way down and longs at the high (mine included!). However, next time around, the shorts are going to be a bit more hesitant and the longs might hold on a little longer. All seems to add up to a diagonal but perhaps an expanding one to chew through the weaker hands up top on both sides. Catching that ride up yesterday and the additional spike today has made this a very good week for me and it is likely I go into the weekend as I am now, slightly long but generally needing to lose the longs up top somewhere and let the shorts loose again. If I do not write again, have a great weekend. No report this weekend as have lecture work to prepare for the new semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment