Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

EURUSD

One thing is for sure: this market is not trying to make it easy for anyone! This count on the 24 pip range bar study is courtesy of Aerocom at Daily FX. The blue 'B' wave is made up of a running flat, which makes sense of the 5 legs down into 'B', which I warned last week was a fractal of an earlier run. I do not like the length of green 'b' in this count and prefer a more straightforward 'abc' up for 'A' and a 'B' down, but then, that does not work if it was a 5 down into 'B'. Either way, we end up with this leg up now being a 'C', if we make a new high in due course. However, as we seem to have 5 legs up already and negative divergence, I am calling that 'a' in 'C' and expect a move down into lower 1.3400s now for another 'b' leg. If it catches fire and turns into the downtrend that nearly everyone wants to count, then fine by me as I am net short anyways, but expect resistance between that monthly S1 again at 1.3425 and weekly S1 at 1.3443.

No comments:

Post a Comment