Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 31 October 2013

EURUSD

The plan from the weekend summary was to play shorts down to 1.3615, close to the 61.8% retracement zone of the move up. The analysis was good but not matched by my trading which phased out the shorts too early and failed to bank interim longs due to time away from the screen with family birthday celebrations. However, I wanted to be long at the golden spine of the Range Bar MMA and I am.
However, we do not have a nested low in the Phasing Study, in fact far from it. So either this is not the low (perhaps only 'a' of 'c') or it is still within the lower degree and there is another high to go before we make for the nested low. It is coming, so best not be long when that turn comes after all this jerky movements, but I do hope for a new high to clear out a diagonal and provide a clean run down hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment