Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 31 October 2013

EURUSD

 
This chart was from the weekend report (right side of blog page), covered 3 options for price action for the week. I discussed the phasing aspects leaning towards a pull back and although not to the extent hoped for, we have had one, which may or may not be over. Given that this aspect needs a solid test (was this move down 'a' or all of the retrace?) I am now net long and hoping for a new high nearer 1.3908, to unload longs and position short again when safer to do so, for the longer journey downhill.

Price did cut the 10day FLD last night and is now bouncing at the half way point (pyrapoint 1.36882) of my initial downside target of 1.36152. But with positive divergence on the momentum study and an EW count that suggests upside is likely, I would not be surprised if this 10day FLD is recaptured, if not firmly tested, along with the red 5day FLD above. This is where the  "is it a 'b' up or bigger" conversation will be decided me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment