Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Friday 19 July 2013

EURUSD

My shorts are looking very good this morning and somewhat quicker to bloom than yesterday's trip up. I have been looking at the big strike up last week (unfortunately when visiting hospital interns!) and the question is of course, is that the whole 'abc' up for 'b'? If so, this is not lesser degree 'b' down but bigger 'c' of bigger 'b'. The chart clarifies my bigger picture count. Needless to say, I am at breakeven with my stops after the strike and look forward to the 61.8% marker as discussed in the earlier post - will it cut right through it or not??? Timing wise, the 22nd August is the 100 day low target to end the 2nd 80week cycle in my Phasing Analysis (see previous posts and summary chart below). That should be a great place to build longer term longs but for now, I am keeping my eye on this move for further evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment