Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Monday 25 February 2013

EURUSD 10.20am

Still looks corrective this morning, notwithstanding the bounce off the Pyra-point line as discussed Saturday. I have redrawn the calcs from the 1.3079 top to provide a refreshed lens to the price action. So far, the Daily Trend Line band is still in sell and price has bounced from the 1.3131 Pyra-point line. The Daily My-Wave in the second chart is still looking corrective in form, with the longer term MACD's under the zero line. Waiting for My-Wave to roll over to the downside and take the short term MACD with it. A breach of 1.131 could be very rewarding, although a retest of it would be fine for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment