Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 31 January 2013

USDCHF: 10.46am

I have added D7 to the Monthly My-Wave chart in an attempt to pull together this storyboard that has been beating me up a bit mentally. Crashing through D6 yesterday does give the impression of a down trend but D7 (next sequential target after D6) is in a peaking formation above (bottoming price action). The scare-em-a-go-go yesterday would be a perfect 'b' formation activity in my opinion and a break back through D6 would help the story no-end.
However, keeping me company is the fact that D5 (also sequentially acceptable) is also above at D1/D4 confluence and a break there and a re-break of D6 to the upside would have done all the back-testing needed for a run to D7. I know I have been harping on for a week or so about this, but that low last night may prove to be a great entry, if it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment