Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 20 December 2012

EURUSD:6.54am

The rejection of the D8/D9 confluence yesterday was a perfect salve for me. Not only is it another confirmation of my work but also started repaying the lost time in missing the 2nd half of the wave up! Lessons learned for this self-tutored trader!
Closer up, we seem to have been back testing the regression channel up from 1.2875 and D1, D2 & T4 are all between here and the Gann line 1.3091. If the former breaks, then D3 should be the target, so I have moved my limit order to 1.2960, being just above two more 'Gann steps' down and approx in the area of the fibfan (off 1.2875), D3 & D4 confluence. Catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment