Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Photograph: Hawk

This morning I posted a photograph of the muddy lane I faced taking the dog for a walk and expected nothing more. However, the extent of the fog and mist had a hawk of some sort (Sparrow Hawk?) hunting in the hills around me and perhaps suffering from a lack of sight in the gloom - hence it did not fly off when I tracked it with my rather simple digital camera (click and go!). Anyhow, this is my reward for taking the camera out today. Photograph: Hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment