Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Friday 16 November 2012

EURUSD: 9.32pm

Yes it did! T4 was collected safely and D2 held firm (D2 is the next natural target mathematically after D1 failed in a retracement and I do not know which will hold in advance, notwithstanding guesses/counts) and now we are back up to D1, with D3 a little bit closer in time than before. I think Sunday night sees a gap up or thrust up through D3 towards D4, but I'll write everything up over the weekend. Very exciting week for me, watching these 'Lines in the Sky' come together. I am absolutely not harnessing all the monetary power they are offering, but I am definitely moving in the right direction, albeit my wind and sail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment