Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 29 November 2012

EURUSD 7.08pm

Closing out for the night - cancelled all orders and start afresh tomorrow. I still can not get my head around the state of the daily SMIs which are very overbought on my settings if (and a big if, accepted) this move up since 1.2659 is a retracement 'b' wave and not the bullish 1-2, 1-2, 1... If this is the bullish move then the SMI will get rolled over of course but price action is colouring in the dots alright but still for me, in the wrong colours. D4 is bowling out now and that should be creating downside pressure as discussed before. I have the monthly, weekly and daily My-waves all sat up ready to go long but whilst that trendline from 2010 is stuck above, price just does not seem to be able to take advantage. Rather than hope price will go up, I'll just have to keep trading the SMI cycle until something different happens than from what we have seen - if the SMI keeps picking top and bottoms, then I have to assume we are still in a corrective pattern and not an impulsive. If price thrusts up without me or down in fact, then so be it; a clear head in the morning will do me good too. I'll muse on this and post charts again in the morning rather than go over everything again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment