Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Monday 19 November 2012

EURUSD 4.20pm

Shorts closed for a few more pips in the bank. That is it for me today. Will have a look at matters first thing in the morning and see what time has done to provide a safer entry either way. This is the crux of the matter and well established in such films as Kung Fu Panda: there is no secret....there is no secret.....there is no secret well apart from the fact that you need to know there is no secret, which is perhaps a secret in itself. So what am I saying? Well, if I think and feel that the market has zoomed away from my comfort zone and I don't know whether to stay in, add, bank, where to move the stop to, etc, well I think that the market doesn't know either. This is where the work of Goodman, Hurst, Fibonacci, Elliott, Donchian, etc, comes in to play; the patterns that play out in the market are a natural human resolution to figuring out where everyone feels comfortable; the equilibrium point. So start listening to yourself and you start hearing something. Lesson over; must learn that for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment