Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

EURUSD: 3.52pm

Not too long to wait once it had got down to T4, D2 & that Gann line. Of course, this was the 38% retracement line for the move up from 1.2659, so you could say that is all that was needed for analysis (especially if this was a wave 4 down), but I continue to be impressed with the visual confirmation in time and price of these combined 'T' & 'D' lines. Initial target is D1 and then D5. The speed of this move thus far suggests an impulse wave up, so we can look at the EW counts again if yesterday's high is taken out. I have put a sell order to cover at 1.2878 and will look to top up longs after the daily pivot is cleared, and My-Wave is up, on pull backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment