Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Thursday 22 November 2012

EURUSD 12.37pm

Price has made it to the 85.4% fibfan line, just past the 1.2878 gann line as discussed yesterday. Time and price wise, we are a bit short of D4 here and the 4hr SMI cluster continues to sport an ending pattern, albeit obviously early. It is also worth noting that the monthly My-Wave is still formed to the downside. I could have held on longer with the longs me thinks but the volatility envelope is looking leggey towards T6 without a reasonable pullback. The count of 1-2,1-2, now 1 in 3 is perhaps looking favourite but there are others that still qualify and I have still left the diagonal count (for 'A' or '1')on for now. It is the pull back that will help settle the game plan. Fading this last leg up is making me wince a bit but hopeful that the topping zone of D3 and the EW count inside this leg up from 1.2765, helps me out a bit! Until D4 is 'cut', D3 should provide support at some point and along with T4, is someways down from here. Come on longs, time to bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment