Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog should be read as a 'whiteboard' of my daily thoughts and ramblings and specifically not, in any way, advice to trade. My interpretation of the works of Gann, Goodman, Fibonacci, Elliott, Hurst et al; is entirely my own and should be read as such. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this report are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Friday 30 November 2012

EURUSD: 1.10pm

I have moved my stops just above the 1.3015 turn down there and sit here hoping for more downside to get this ball finally rolling. D2 has been cut again here and so far holding out but early days. D1/4 (orange) needs to fail and let price move under the daily pivot and then we should see D1, near S2, pretty smartish. I think D3 is doable today but we gotta get out of this ending diagonal option up top first or any other type of last minute 'shaft my shorts' strategy the market has. In addition the daily My-Wave has got to turn down to confirm everything, so anything quick downhill will undoubtedly get relooked at in due course, which requires sudden profits to be banked. The SMI's have turned down so far, so catch up later at break even or on top of a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment